So what does a lube service include?
It will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes so make this service a part of your regular maintenance routine.
Additional work may be carried out as instructed by customer to customize his needs. The time promise cannot be met if additional work is requested.
- Taking the time to do some basic car maintenance will save you lots of time and money in the future.
- If you have no oil in your car’s engine, the metal pieces are rubbing together as you drive, creating friction. Oil lubricates your engine and keeps it from overheating.
- Changing your oil offers a lot of noticeable benefits.
- Regular oil changes also improve your car’s fuel economy. As the fresh oil moves through the engine, the lubrication of the metal parts increases your engine’s performance and helps it run more efficiently with less work so it doesn’t use as much fuel.
- Clean oil will also prevent your engine’s many parts from wearing down and breaking, since they don’t have to work as hard.
- If you frequently take short trips where the car doesn’t always completely warm up, then oil changes are even more important because acid and moisture buildup does not have a chance to burn off.
- It is a fact that you can keep your vehicle running smoother, longer and with less problems with regular oil and filter changes along with keeping an eye on the fluids and lubrication of your vehicle.
Consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual when it comes to regular car maintenance. The number of kilometers that determine when you should have an oil change will vary depending on the make, model and year of your vehicle. However, it is important to remember that your driving habits also play a role in how often you will need to have your vehicle serviced.
Your vehicle might need new motor oil if:
- Your oil looks dark and gritty
- Your engine runs louder than usual (this may indicate that engine parts are starting to rub together and could result in premature engine wear)
- Your “check engine” or “oil light” comes on and doesn’t go away
- You can’t remember the last time you had your oil changed