The A.S.A.P Motors Guarantee
We follow vehicle servicing to the manufacturer’s specifications and warranty as much as possible. However, we do perform inspections and advise customers should the need arise of alternate issues.
We have complete confidence in our services and we have built up a reputation of taking great care of our customers’ vehicles. In general, every vehicle drives away with a six month or 10 000km (whichever comes first) workmanship guarantee. However, engineered, overhauled or re-manufactured parts and cheaper alternatives typically carry a three-month guarantee.
The warranty and guarantee period is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions as set out by A.S.A.P Motors. You are welcome to call us for further enquiry thereof.
Your vehicle details as outlined in your service booklet are guaranteed against defects arising from faulty workmanship or parts for a period of 6 months or 10 000 km, whichever occurs first.
This guarantee is in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act 2010.
Please read the Terms of Guarantee carefully to ensure the claim is handled in the correct manner in order to benefit from the guarantee.
Terms of Guarantee and Service
- A.S.A.P Motors prides itself in quality workmanship as well as replacement parts and repairs.
- A.S.A.P Motors guarantee covers all workmanship done on the vehicles as well as replacement parts supplied by A.S.A.P Motors for a period of 6 months or 10 000km (whichever comes first).
- A.S.A.P Motors ensure the vehicles are test-driven before the customer comes to collect the vehicle ensuring reliable and effective workmanship was carried out.
- If the vehicle is booked in for a more complex mechanical problem, some faults may not be picked up on the test drive and may only become apparent to the customer after a period of time.
- Should you experience any problems with the vehicle, please return the vehicle to A.S.A.P Motors within the 6 months or 10 000 kms (whichever occurs first).
- One is unable to make a claim against A.S.A.P Motors if the vehicle has been assessed or serviced by another workshop other than A.S.A.P Motors where the vehicle was originally serviced.
Guarantee does not cover
- Any parts supplied other than from A.S.A.P Motors.
- Any repairs done on the vehicle by any other workshop.
- Any other work than what was agreed upon to be repaired by A.S.A.P Motors and the owner of the vehicle.